Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Success with Feng Shui

Creating Financial Success
I was definitely a non-believer in Feng Shui; nevertheless, I followed Will LeStrange's recommendations when a business colleague hired him to Feng Shui my townhouse. I rearranged my furniture, used another room that was a more active area, and moved electronic equipment to a stronger location for attracting opportunity. That year I made over $300,000. I was 23. I am now a believer and consider Feng Shui a direct factor in my financial success. ~ Steve, Brooklyn


Resolving Health and Legal Issues
After analyzing my space, Will LeStrange revealed to me that I was at high risk in my bedroom for a health problem which would be digestive, or intestinal in nature. He suggested that I sleep in another bedroom or, at least, move the location of my bed. I liked my bedroom and had always been healthy, so I did nothing. Within six months, I found myself in the hospital for an emergency appendectomy. I was so alarmed that I broke my lease and moved, creating legal problems. I contacted Will and he used Feng Shui techniques to attract more support from others. The threatening letters stopped and no lawsuit was ever filed. I now treat every Feng Shui suggestion with respect and as a high priority. ~ Carol, Manhattan

Empowering Business Success
I own a small mortgage company and had worked with Will to Feng Shui both my home and office. Based on his input, I placed my bed to the left of a French door to attract more financial opportunity. However, I soon decided that I did not like the new bed arrangement, so I moved it to a location I liked better. Within a few days, a lender reneged on an approved loan the day of closing! I remembered Will's advice and moved my bed back to her recommended location. The next day I found another lender (who had previously turned down the loan) and the loan closed with no problems. I do not believe in coincidences and consider the bed move instrumental in successfully closing this loan. ~ Joan